We are all guilty of hoarding makeup and beauty products in our bathroom vanities. I cannot even number the times that I bought something that just looked or smelled nice and then I never used it, or barely ever. But even though that is the situation I do have some products that I use everyday. The ones I would never leave my house without.
1. Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub. I first started using Aveeno (baby) product as recommended for my son’s sensitive skin, and after I saw all great effects it did for him I just had to try some of their products for myself. And I love them. One of them is this gentle scrub. It is perfect for everyday use, and with the combination of the ACTIVE NATURALS Total Soy Complex and microbeads it cleans and moisturises your skin at the same time. I usually use it in the mornings to prepare my skin for moisturiser and daily makeup.
2. Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15. Next product from the Aveeno that I am absolutely in love. After using the scrub, this moisturizer leaves my skin soft and hydrated, which I absolutely love. Especially now after the long winter and the harsh weather. With ACTIVE NATURALS Total Soy Complex and addition of SPF 15 my skin is prepared for the day.
3. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair. I am huge believer in the serums and this one is the best I’ve tried. It has all the necessary nutrients for a daily repair.
4. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye. Wrinkles do come with age and while I am not that upset with the appearance of little bit of them, it doesn’t mean that I will not fight them. This eye cream so far does the job perfectly.
5. Eos hand lotion. I have a huge thing about the dry skin on my hands. I just cannot stand it and that obsession led to me having tones of hand lotions all around the house. This one I love, not just because of the packaging but also because of the hydration. The fact that they perfect for carrying it in the bag is just a plus.
So here they are, my top 5 products that I always recommend and most importantly, do not leave my house without.